Rubik's Candy Cube
Popular 80's 3D icon is back as a tin box replica! This tin is filled with colorful fruity sours in all six panel colors. Packed 12 per display.
- Fun Facts
- The product was originally called "The Magic Cube".
- There are 43 quintillion possible combinations.
- The world's largest cube is 5 foot square.
- Hungarian actress Zsa Zsa Gabor launched the cube in America.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 5 pieces
Servings Per Package: 18
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR (FD&C RED 40, FD&C BLUE 1, FD&C YELLOW 5, FD&C YELLOW 6), CARNAUBA WAX