Ouija Mystifying Mints
Each embossed tin features retro artwork of the “mystifying oracle”. Determine your future while enjoying 1.5 oz of peppermints. Packed 18 per display.
- Fun Facts
- Following its commercial introduction by businessman Elijah Bond on July 1, 1890, the Ouija board was regarded as a harmless parlor game unrelated to the occult until American Spiritualist Pearl Curran popularized its use as a divine tool during World World I.
- Emily Grant Hutchings claimed that her 1917 novel Jap Herron: A Novel Written from the Ouija Board was dictated by Mark Twain’s spirit through the use of a Ouija board after his death.
- Shopkins are from Australia, a product of Moose Enterprise.
- The rarest limited editions of which only 100 were made, such as Marsha Mellow and Cupcake Queen, are very hard to find.
- You can only get Limited editions in blind bags or baskets.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 6 pieces (2g)
Servings Per Package: approx. 21
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Corn Syrup Solids, and Calcium Stearate