Nintendo Mushroom Sours
Inspired by Super Mario Bros, these mushroom-shaped tins are filled with 1 oz of mushroom shaped sour candies in two flavors: cherry and apple. Packed 12 assorted per display.
- Fun Facts
- Nintendo was founded on September 23, 1889 as a company that made Japanese playing cards.
- Nintendo invented the Cross-Shaped D-Pad.
- Mario has a 27’ vertical jump.
- To make games last longer, many NES games were insanely hard to beat. Today gamers call especially difficult games “Nintendo Hard” in honor of that era.
- A stack of 534 million NES cartridges would be 6,230 miles tall.
- By 1990, Mario had become more recognizable than Mickey Mouse.
- Mario was first seen in Donkey Kong but was called Jumpman.
- Mario was named after Mario Segale, the landlord of Nintendo of America’s office, who barged in on a company meeting demanding an overdue rent.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 3 pieces (2g)
Servings Per Package: approx. 14
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Flavors and Artificial Colors (FD&C Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5)