Link Master Swords
Legend of Zelda's Link is never far from his trusted sword! This retro tin contains one ounce of sour orange flavored sword candies. Packed 18 per display.
- Fun Facts
- The first product Boston America sold was a line of novelty night lights back in 1996.
- Boston America’s first license was Beavis & Butthead. Products included playing cards, books, a dry-erase board and aftershave.
- Boston America’s first foray into food products was in the late 1990’s. They developed a line of South Park Cheesy Poofs.
- Boston America developed and sold a line of licensed Scooby Snacks that were sold extensively throughout the specialty market. When it came time to renew the license, Warner Bros chose to move forward with Keebler rather than Boston America.
- Boston America decided to enter the tinned candy business after Altoids successfully launched their tinned candy campaign in the late 1990’s.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 20
Servings Per Package: 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 20 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Flavor
Artificial Flavors Used: orange