Simpsons Flaming Moe Energy Drink
New 12 fl oz tall cans! For a blast of energy, try this beverage, packed 12 per case.
- Fun Facts
- Every Simpson family member’s middle name begins with “J”.
- The Simpsons orginally appeared as short sketches on "The Tracy Ullman Show" in 1987.
- Lisa has celebrated her 8th birthday on two separate episodes.
- The Simpsons have been awarded over 40 major television awards.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 12 fl oz
Servings Per can: 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 160 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, Natural Flavor, Caffeine, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Potassium Benzoate (preservative), Ginseng Root Extract, Guarana Seed Extract, Inositol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3), Calcium D Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B-12), Contains One or More of the Following: Gum Acacia, Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosin, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1. Not Recommended for Children, People Sensitive to Caffeine, Pregnant Women or Women Who are Nursing.