Simpsons Duff Energy Drink
Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff! 12 oz cans of tasty orange-flavored energy drink are packed in 24s.
- Fun Facts
- Every Simpson family member’s middle name begins with “J”.
- The Simpsons orginally appeared as short sketches on "The Tracy Ullman Show" in 1987.
- Lisa has celebrated her 8th birthday on two separate episodes.
- The Simpsons have been awarded over 40 major television awards.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 12 fl oz (360 ml)
Servings Per Container: 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 170 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Calcium D Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Caffeine, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Potassium Benzoate (preservative), Inositol, Guarana Seed Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3), Yellow #5 Color, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B-12), Red #40
Also contains the following per can: Taurine (1000 mg), Caffeine (114 mg), Inositol (50 mg), Guarana extract (seed) (25 mg), Panax Ginseng extract (root) (25 mg)