Sour Slime Candy
Sour edible slime, it's sour, sweet and oozy good fun! The lid hides an attached spoon under the lid. Each container is filled with 3.5 ounces of sour green apple or sour cherry flavor. Packed assorted, 9 per display.
- Fun Facts
- The first product Boston America sold was a line of novelty night lights back in 1996.
- Boston America’s first license was Beavis & Butthead. Products included playing cards, books, a dry-erase board and aftershave.
- Boston America’s first foray into food products was in the late 1990’s. They developed a line of South Park Cheesy Poofs.
- Boston America developed and sold a line of licensed Scooby Snacks that were sold extensively throughout the specialty market. When it came time to renew the license, Warner Bros chose to move forward with Keebler rather than Boston America.
- Boston America decided to enter the tinned candy business after Altoids successfully launched their tinned candy campaign in the late 1990’s.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 50g
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories 99 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: GREEN APPLE: GLUCOSE SYRUP, WATER, CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ARTIFICIAL COLORS (BLUE 1 , YELLOW 5). CHERRY: GLUCOSE SYRUP, WATER, CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, ARTIFICIAL COLORS (RED 40).
Artificial Flavors Used: Green Apple, Cherry