SIMON Candy Sours
A pop culture symbol of the 1970s and 1980s, SIMON is an addictive electronic game of lights and beeps. This replica features a twist opening candy dispenser filled with 1.5 oz color colorful candies. Packed 12 per display.
- Fun Facts
- The memory skill game was invented by Ralph Baer and Howard Morrison over 40 years ago!
- Simon debuted in 1978 at a retail cost of $24.95 (equivalent to $94 in 2017)
- Simon made its mark in popular culture in TV, films and books
- A number of versions have been made including a pocket version and one with 8 buttons
- Named after the children's game, "Simon Says"
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 17 pieces (2.0g)
Servings Per Package: 21
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: DEXTROSE, MALTODEXTRIN, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CARNAUBA WAX, ARTIFICIAL COLORS (FD&C BLUE 1, FD&C YELLOW 5, FD&C RED 40).
Artificial Flavors Used: green apple, strawberry, lemon, berry