Rudolph Snow Globe
Let it snow! Round tin with snow globe lid. Filled with 1.5 ounces of candy cane shaped candies. Packed 12 per display.
- Fun Facts
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was created in 1939 by a 34-year-old copywriter named Robert L. May, who came up with a poem about a misfit reindeer at the request of his employer, Chicago-based Montgomery Ward, for a Christmas story they could use as a store promotional gimmick.
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer premiered on NBC December 6th, 1964 and has become the longest running, highest rated television special in history.
- Janis Orenstein was only 15 years old when she recorded the voice of Clarice for the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer TV special.
- “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” is the 2nd best selling carol after “White Christmas” by Bing Crosby.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 9 pieces (2.5g)
Servings Per Package: 17
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Flavor, Carnauba Wax, Artificial Color (FD&C Red 40)