Rudolph's Reindeer Noses
This Rudolph-shaped tin is filled with cherry candies otherwise known as "reindeer noses"! Packed 18 per display.
- Fun Facts
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer was created in 1939 by a 34-year-old copywriter named Robert L. May, who came up with a poem about a misfit reindeer at the request of his employer, Chicago-based Montgomery Ward, for a Christmas story they could use as a store promotional gimmick.
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer premiered on NBC December 6th, 1964 and has become the longest running, highest rated television special in history.
- Janis Orenstein was only 15 years old when she recorded the voice of Clarice for the Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer TV special.
- “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” is the 2nd best selling carol after “White Christmas” by Bing Crosby.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 6 pieces (3g)
Servings Per Package: approx. 11
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors (FD & C Red 40), Carnauba Wax
Artificial Flavors Used: Cinnamon