Nintendo Super Star Candies
Each star-shaped tin is filled with sweet star-shaped candies! Inspired by NEW Super Mario Bros. Packed 18 to a display.
- Fun Facts
- The first product Boston America sold was a line of novelty night lights back in 1996.
- Boston America’s first license was Beavis & Butthead. Products included playing cards, books, a dry-erase board and aftershave.
- Boston America’s first foray into food products was in the late 1990’s. They developed a line of South Park Cheesy Poofs.
- Boston America developed and sold a line of licensed Scooby Snacks that were sold extensively throughout the specialty market. When it came time to renew the license, Warner Bros chose to move forward with Keebler rather than Boston America.
- Boston America decided to enter the tinned candy business after Altoids successfully launched their tinned candy campaign in the late 1990’s.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 3 pieces (1.68g)
Servings Per Package: approx. 10
Amount Per Serving
Calories 5 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Confectioner's Glaze (Shellac), Carnauba Wax, Artificial Flavor and Color (FD&C No.Yellow 5)