Bursting on the scene is an amazing replica Bullet Bill tin. The tin is filled with 0.6 oz of blue raspberry character shaped candies. Packed 9 per display.
- Fun Facts
- Nintendo was founded on September 23, 1889 as a company that made Japanese playing cards.
- Nintendo invented the Cross-Shaped D-Pad.
- Mario has a 27’ vertical jump.
- A stack of 534 million NES cartridges would be 6,230 miles tall.
- By 1990, Mario had become more recognizable than Mickey Mouse.
- Mario was first seen in Donkey Kong but was called Jumpman.
- Mario was named after Mario Segale, the landlord of Nintendo of America’s office, who barged in on a company meeting demanding an overdue rent.
- The memory skill game was invented by Ralph Baer and Howard Morrison over 40 years ago!
- Simon debuted in 1978 at a retail cost of $24.95 (equivalent to $94 in 2017)
- Simon made its mark in popular culture in TV, films and books
- A number of versions have been made including a pocket version and one with 8 buttons
- Named after the children's game, "Simon Says"
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 5 pieces (2.8g)
Servings Per Package: 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Flavor and Color (FD&C Blue 1)
Artificial Flavors Used: Blue Raspberry