Enjoy our brightly colored dreidel, one of the most well-known symbols of Hanukkah. The tin is filled with sweet Hanukkah themed candy. Packed 12 per display. Kosher Dairy.
- Fun Facts
- Hanukkah is celebrated around the world for eight days and nights.
- A dreidel is a four-sided top that has a Hebrew letter on each side.
- Hanukkah is celebrated in the home beginning on the 25th day of the Jewish month of Kislev.
- During Hanukkah, families eat latkes (potato pancakes) and sufganiot (jelly donuts), and play the dreidel game, to celebrate the miracle of the Festival of Lights.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Servings Per Package:
Amount Per Serving
Calories Calories from fat% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Corn Syrup, Calcium Stearate, Tapioca Dextrin, HPMC, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Mica Based Pearlescent Pigment, Colors (Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, Blue 1, Titanium Dioxide)
Artificial Flavors Used: Kosher Dairy