Hello Kitty Sweet Speckled Easter Eggs
Don't let her disguise fool you, under those bunny ears is everyone's friend Hello Kitty! She's bringing everyone some colorful speckled Easter egg candies! Each tin contains 1 oz of egg-shaped candy, 18 tins per display.
- Fun Facts
- Hello Kitty made her debut in America in 1976!
- Kitty White is her full name, she lives in London, England.
- She has a twin sister named Mimmy who wears a yellow box over her right ear.
- Hello Kitty is as tall as 5 apples and weighs as much as 3 apples.
- Hello Kitty’s birthday is November 1st, but she does not age.
- Hello Kitty's image was first shown as a coin purse.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 5 pieces (5.9g)
Servings Per Package: approx. 5
Amount Per Serving
Calories 20 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors (FD&C Blue 1, Yellow 5), Carnauba Wax, Shellac
Artificial Flavors Used: Fruity