Game Boy D-Pad Candy
This handheld console dominating the 90s is back! This collectible tin holds 1.5 ounces of D-Pad shaped grape-flavored candy. Packed 12 per display.
- Fun Facts
- Nintendo was founded on September 23, 1889 as a company that made Japanese playing cards.
- Nintendo invented the Cross-Shaped D-Pad.
- Mario has a 27’ vertical jump.
- A stack of 534 million NES cartridges would be 6,230 miles tall.
- By 1990, Mario had become more recognizable than Mickey Mouse.
- Mario was first seen in Donkey Kong but was called Jumpman.
- Mario was named after Mario Segale, the landlord of Nintendo of America’s office, who barged in on a company meeting demanding an overdue rent.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 4 pieces (2.8g)
Servings Per Package: 15
Amount Per Serving
Calories 10 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Flavor, Artificial Colors (FD&C Red 3, FD&C Blue 1).
Artificial Flavors Used: grape