Black Magic Energy Drink
Night owl? Keep your spirits dancing with this sweet 12 ounce liquid energy beverage, packed 12 per case.
- Fun Facts
- The first product Boston America sold was a line of novelty night lights back in 1996.
- Boston America’s first license was Beavis & Butthead. Products included playing cards, books, a dry-erase board and aftershave.
- Boston America’s first foray into food products was in the late 1990’s. They developed a line of South Park Cheesy Poofs.
- Boston America developed and sold a line of licensed Scooby Snacks that were sold extensively throughout the specialty market. When it came time to renew the license, Warner Bros chose to move forward with Keebler rather than Boston America.
- Boston America decided to enter the tinned candy business after Altoids successfully launched their tinned candy campaign in the late 1990’s.
- Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Ingredients / Nutritional Info
Serving Size: 12 fl oz
Servings Per Container: 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 160 Calories from fat 0% Daily Value *
Ingredients: INGREDIENTS: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, Natural Flavor, Caffeine, Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Potassium Benzoate (preservative), Ginseng Root Extract, Guarana Seed Extract, Inositol, Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3), Calcium D Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B-12). (Contains One or More of the Following: Gum Acacia, Glycerol Ester of Wood Rosin, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1).Not Recommended for Children, People Sensitive to Caffeine, Pregnant Women or Women Who are Nursing.